Wednesday, January 23, 2013

God Sends me Love Letters :-)

I was reading another blog(Higher Dimension Church-Houston Texas) when I got inspired for this blog posting God is good because I believe he sent me directly to their page to read this because I was filled!! The blog talked about the Woman at the well in John 4:7-9.  As you can tell from some of my older blog posts, I am a hopeless romantic. I know that true Love exists and I long for it. However, as the blog post says, we sometimes chase things that we always leave us thirsty after a while, but God will give us everlasting living water. Once we drink this water, we will never thirst again. So some of the things I look for in a man. I begin to look for in God. I love letters. Love notes. This is what I saw while "getting to know" God. I hope you like it. Please feel free to leave comments or feedback. God Bless sand thanks for stopping by. ~Taye


"God Sent me a Love Letter"

God sent me a love letter today,
He always sends them at the right time ....
Always showing his love in the best way...
This morning I could have 
saw a smile the sun rise
And those beautiful flowers I like...
I know I saw one of them wink their eyes
On lunch even though I didn't need then
The cook gave me extra fries....
On the way home those five lights
That always seem to be redone after the other
We're green...all of them,,,
God knows I like that....
And dispute my constant
Chit chat about this and that
He sent me a word....
Don't worry about tomorrow  either
I got that....
Then I read where he wrote....I know the plans
I have for you....
Spelled it out for me when
He said I will never leave you or forsake you
God sent me a love letter today
He shows it in all the things he do....
And if you look out for it
I'm sure he sent you one too......




1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed it! What your saying in this is very true. Our lords love is always there & its one we can always count on no matter what.

    ReplyDelete