Thursday, January 3, 2013

There is more to life than Yesterday ......

Sometimes we find ourselves holding on to things. Not knowing exactly when to let go and move on. We can't always hold on to yesterday ...it will cause us to miss out on today.  Be blessed!  Leave your feedback/ comments. Part two coming soon. ~Taye 




"Yesterday "

Yesterday was all I had
So I cling to it
Remaining asleep 
Held captive by my own fear
A permanent seat
 viewing 
A reoccurring nightmare 
Tired of the same old thing
But I'm comfortable
If I could just move 
Maybe I could wake up
And this dream would be over
But I'm so comfortable 
This incubus has been going on for so long
Is there really anything else...
Most likely not
This may be something ill have to accept
Cause yesterday is all I have...
Then I woke up......
                    

        To be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment