Thursday, December 6, 2012

Love?.......or is this just a crush?......

I was asked, " Do you believe in Love at first sight?" I didn't know how to respond then. I took a moment and thought about it. After a while, I was able to come up with this for an answer. Let me know what you think. Leave you answer to the question. do you believe in love at first sight. Thanks for reading God bless. ~Taye


Sparked an interest at first glance
Stole my heart with your first words
Not even sure what I heard you say
Just wanted you to keep talking
Stumbling.....
Trying not to let my discombobulated
Mannerisms show
Can't help but let my thoughts
Shift to
What you like to do?......
How deep are you?.....
And what kinda music do you listen to?...
Now I'm just fishin
Still not paying attention
Engulfed in those eyes....
Them I realize
We have no ties
Your just saying
My shoe is untied...
Dang......

2 comments:

  1. Love it..... keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS THERE AND I FELT THE SAME MAGIC

    ReplyDelete