Sunday, December 9, 2012

My name is Taye....and I'm an Addict.....

Everybody has some sort of an addiction or another. Some drink, some smoke, over eat etc.  I had a moment to reflect and think about my own addictions. Outside of my Shoe addiction....lol I was inspired to write this poem, Leave your feed back and let me know about your addictions. Also, leave your feedback and comments on the poem below. Thanks for stopping by. God Bless ~Taye

"I'm an Addict"


I'm out of the delusional stage
No longer will I deny
My name is Taye and I
Am an addict...
Tonight as I here in my bed and cry
I realized I would give up
All I have for a small dose
Of what most take for granted
Some Love...
But not the kind you see on TV
The kind they sing about in those old song
You what made a man like Lenny breakdown
The kind that got Teddy P Inspired about
No doubt I'm an addict cause
at this Moment still trying to fund a way to get it
You would think the pain
From love in the past would make me forget it
But like a fiend without his heroine .....
I'm sick.....
Love is truly an influence
It's clear I can live without....
So I don't want to get clean...
Forever a love fiend ......








Inspired By..... Donald Goines

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE JUST WHAT YOU NEED AND MY LOVE AKA DRUG IS FREE COME GET A TASTE

    ReplyDelete