Monday, September 3, 2012

Dedicated to the one I love........

It's only right that the first poem would be dedicated to the Love of my Life. This was written a year ago on Asia's 4th birthday. After God, she is the main driving force in my life. Be blessed ...have a wonderful Labor day!

4 Asia
Four years ago my whole life changed
You came out of nowhere , switched it up thought I was a woman but you grew me up
From the time I saw your face...nothing else mattered... It would be Asia & Mommy against the world!
People told me I couldn't handle it that my life would change.... Said stuff like I would never sleep late again .... I love the fact that on my days off you sleep past 10.
On the other side.. Maybe they were right... My life has changed because I get that overwhelming feeling of joy every time I hear you say, "where are you at Momma?"....I fight back tears when I hear you say, "I love you Momma"..... Even if it is after you get a popsicle.. You bring a joy to my life that no one else can bring. I love you Pumpkin!










No comments:

Post a Comment