Thursday, September 13, 2012

Heartache don't last always....trust me :-)

Heartache is hard to bounce back from it sometimes leads us to doubt ourselves,become bitter and sometimes build walls up. I once heard a woman say, " I would rather have a bee sting me a million times. Maybe the (physical) pain would distract me from my soul pain. At least I knew how to soothe physical pain." That is so true! I was inspired to write about this not only because I have experience heartache , but because I read on a good friend and sister of mines blog(nogirlsbestfriend.blogspot.com) that we need God to heal those past hurts.  Secondly, also taken from Lindsey's blog, "without those hurts without those experiences, I would never know what it feels like to love, be loved, hurt and to be hurt" I encourage you guys to go over and read her full blog. I know breaking up/ heartache hurts like hell. Just remember, you are being molded and prepared for someone better. The below poems are just me releasing my hurt through my pen. I couldn't cry anymore. So like Jay-z made the song cry......I had to make my paper cry. Thanks for reading today. Don't forget to leave your comments, questions and feedback. Be blessed!  ~Taye

 Heart Abuse
Though my heart beats for you
yours seems to stand still for me
Present yet lifeless
Tried to resuscitate
but your heart still never 
seemed to reciprocate.
Can’t make you love me,
But I thought I could  try
 My love was greeted
with a goodbye
Now I'm here losing sleep
Wondering what did wrong
Cause if I was all you wanted
Why didn't it work?
Still trying to find a way
To deal with the hurt
I think it may be too late
My heart has gone cold
No need to invigorate
This heart has been battered
To a state of death



"Untitled" August 24-9:38pm

Don't worry
You don't have to explain
Lets let this paper will absorb 
The pain your about to pass on to me
Yes I know
She is what you need
I'm not mad at all...I know u gotta leave
U say u had feelings for me...
But I'm unsure
Good friends we can be
I still got your back....
All it cost me was my heart
Well at least a big part
Can't say Irish I wouldn't have met you
Cause in the mist of the whirlwind 
We was all up in
My soul mate met me there
Stripped me of my vesture of life
And allowed me to be comfortable bear
Those memories and feelings
Let's leave them here
And let the paper absorb the pain
You have passed on to me.

1 comment: