Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Sunshine......came at Midnight :-)

Life is like a road trip! Sometimes the scenery is beautiful and sometimes all you see is dirt roads. No matter what you see on your journey, you know that you are just passing through on your journey to your destination. In the poems below, I experienced being in a place where all I saw was dark dirt roads. God allowed me to continue driving on journey. It took some time. Before I knew it, my scenery changed from dirt road to a breath taking view. As I continue on, I’m sure the view will change again.  I hold on knowing that  bigger breathtaking sights waiting to be seen is yet to come!
Please leave your comments, feedback and criticism below. All is welcomed! I love you guys. Thanks for reading.

Searching 
Here I stand ...
Looking for your hands 
In the fog.... I search blindly
Stumbling my way through
My God...why don't I see you
Hurting myself 
tripping over the debris  in my way
If I find you...this time in your arms I promise to stay
So many tears....downing out any sounds
 I can't hear ...your voice I need to hear
Please draw me near to you
I know there will be no need to fear
But right now.......
I'm drowning in it
Will you come steer me
To my place of safety
My refuge .....




Sunshine at Midnight
My sunshine came one night.....at midnight
I couldn't see a thing but
It came peeking  from behind 
The  fog and the cloud
Shining so bright...I had to lift from the bow
Position  I have been slumped in...
Even through I should be going through my time of darkness
My creator sent a sign......
I can do can all things when it's time
The sunshine...in mist of the darkest hour
Piecing  through my veil of iniquity 
Is My guiding light leading me through
The mountains that I'm facing
I can cover any ground cause I got my 
Light  around....
Though you may throw shade on me
I'll still be able to see with
My sunlight at midnight






1 comment: