Monday, September 10, 2012

It's ok to move on.........leave the bag!

Love is a wonderful thing. I am very fortunate that u have had the opportunity to experience Love. It's like a natural high. Of course with Love, we can also experience heartache. With heartache you may have doubt or resistant to get into a new relationship.
That causes baggage. Which we don't want! :-) In the poem below I'm writing about my hesitation to express my feelings because of past situations. Sometimes holding on to past, may cause you to miss out on what's presently in front of you or possibly what's in your future. Believe me, lol I have learned. Thanks for stopping by today! Let me know your experiences.....or just leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be blessed!
~Taye



" Not Yet"

Thoughts screaming 
mouth silenced 
Saying so much
Unable to send signals
Close enough to touch what I want
Circumstances got us so far apart
Lonely as I begin
Tossing thoughts around  my
Mental jail cell
Never letting them escape 
The padded walls
They rest uneasy in
My brain it learned from heart
Heart allowed itself to be free
Loved openly
Now it's hurting 
Hold it in
So like a caterpillar 
Let the chrysalis form
In due time I'll 
Be ready to emerge
Letting my brain
Give my mouth the ok
To speak the words my heart
Feel for you 

2 comments: