Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thinking outside of the box......and making the Box into furniture

I first want to apologize for the long wait between post. I have had writer's block for the last week or so. Recently, heard someone say," when you have Writer's block, write about the block."   It was funny at first. Then i took the time to think about the blocks I have in my life. Though I'm still working on turning some of those blocks into furniture,I was able to put a block on paper. Hoping you enjoy what I have written. I would love to hear your feedback. Regular posts should resume shortly. Thankyou for stopping by.  ~Taye

It Don't Hurt Now
My heart is torn 
But it's not all pain
Tear stain present
Yet I'm not a woman scorn
Didn't think you were leaving
Anymore
I love you was the last thing you said
When you walked out the door
Thing is it don't hurt now
I've found someone to make me smile
All the tears you've caused
He has wiped them away
Trusting someone was paused
I'm pressing play 
Now I'm no longer
Seeing 50 shades of gray
He has me seeing in HD
Life is looking lovely
Although I'm still waiting 
for you to come to me and say
I'm not leaving anymore 
You are the one I adore
Until then I'll stay
Letting his love sink in
Where my heart is torn
No I'm not scorned
But no longer will I morn...... I'm moving on

No comments:

Post a Comment