Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome to Poetry...through my Life's Window

I have been writing poetry since I was in the 7th grade. I have always kept it hidden because I never wanted anyone to know my inner thoughts. When I turned 20...I stopped writing. A lady approached me out of blue and said, "you have a writing talent...why are you not using it? That is what is going to help you along your way". I though this woman was crazy....she never read any of my work...how would she know. After about a year...my good friend and sister who is an awesome writer, inspired me to start writing again. Although I wrote to release my emotions...I would often throw the poems away or hide them from the world. I was just simply embarrassed to show my work to anyone. In the most recent years, God has placed people around me to encourage me to share my work. I am now ready. which is why this blog is here. I welcome Critiques, criticisms, comments. All feedback is welcome. Enjoy this journey of Poetry...through my Life's Window.





2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing more from you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful expression of life keep up the Good work. God Bless You

    ReplyDelete